- Step 1: Get inspiration from the kitchen pictures.
- Step 2: Measure the room and draw a sketch.
- Step 3: Choose the right kitchen shape.
- Step 4: Find materials for kitchen cabinets, sinks and countertops.
- Step 5: Finally, your kitchen will be ordered, delivered and assembled.
Buying a new kitchen requires careful planning. From kitchen furniture to the layout of electrical appliances: To make everything match perfectly, many factors must be considered. What is the best way to proceed and what should be paid attention to? Our step-by-step instructions will help you plan your kitchen!
Stage : Get inspiration
Do you want a new kitchen, but still don’t have a specific idea? Then the first step is to get inspiration! Outline the different kitchen styles, colors and designs. Kitchen studios often showcase the latest kitchen trends, but you can also find images of potential dream kitchens on social networks such as Pinterest or Instagram, for example:
Stage 2: Measuring the kitchen
Before starting to plan a specific kitchen or go to a kitchen studio, the general condition of the room should be determined and measured. In other words, you need to accurately measure rooms and walls and convert all dimensions into sketches. Make sure to carry this measurement with you in the kitchen studio. Don’t worry about measurement errors: professional services usually take measurements again before delivery.
How to measure correctly:
- Measure the tallness of the room up to the roof
- Measure the separations between the dividers
- Measure corners, edges, bulges, window specialties and spaces and move them to a sketch
- Attract entryways, windows and inclines
- Imprint radiators just as force and water associations in the sketch
- Incorporate space for opening entryways, windows and cabinets
Stage 3: pick the kitchen shape
U-shape, L-shape, island kitchen or kitchenette: consider which kitchen shape is reasonable for your room and organize the individual workstations for cooking, washing, cooling and capacity as per the rationale that suits you to keep away from superfluous excursions in the Evade kitchen.
You should focus on the accompanying focuses:
- The most significant work stations, for example, the sink, oven and worktop, ought to be as near one another as could be expected under the circumstances and simultaneously permit adequate opportunity of development.
- Modify the tallness of the work surfaces ergonomically to the stature of the kitchen clients.
- To keep energy utilization low, don’t put the oven and fridge close to one another.
- Plan enough extra room through hanging, tall and base cupboards.
Stage 4: Pick the plan and hardware of your kitchen
This period of kitchen arranging includes the subject of which kitchen style and which hardware you need. Nation house style or rather present day, kitchen fronts made of strong wood or serious shine polish, enlistment cooker or glass artistic hob – you have an enormous determination of materials, kitchen furniture and electrical apparatuses available to you.
In a kitchen studio or a furniture store with its own kitchen presentation, you have the chance to get an immediate impression. An expert specialist would then be able to help you on location in planning your kitchen arranging as per your desires and financial plan. Aroundhome can assist you with finding the correct kitchen master: We will put you in contact with up to three kitchen suppliers in your locale without commitment, and you can pick the best proposal at your relaxation. Utilize our solicitation structure for this.
Stage 5: requesting, conveyance and get together
After your kitchen counsel has requested the cupboards and machines you need, the conveyance of your fantasy kitchen is currently forthcoming. The normal conveyance time for a kitchen varies from maker to producer, yet is ordinarily somewhere in the range of four and 20 weeks.
It is prudent to have the development done by an expert organization – so you can be certain that all water and power associations just as cuts are done effectively. Establishment is now remembered for the administration of some kitchen suppliers, while others require a level rate. Would you like to commission an outer specialist organization with the establishment? They normally charge for the establishment per running kitchen meter.